in this AO3 fic (each chapter is a separate ficlet/drabble) or at my tumblr.All of these can be found
- Wedding Jitters (Sherlock/Lestrade, PG) For the prompt “sherstrade and their wedding". Cranky fluff. 501 words.
- A Dirty Business (Sherlock/Lestrade, G) For the prompt “Sherstrade: Sherlock coming across a very dirty and rumpled Greg and being utterly distracted, leaving Greg confused and amused." Pre-slash, humor, 1,108 words.
- Tender (Lestrade/John, PG-13) For the prompt "Lestrade getting hurt and Sherlock or John having to take care of them (in both of their grouchy ways)." I picked John, so we end up with pre-slash Johnstrade at 456 words.
- Drink Your Cofftea (Sherlock/John + Hamish, G) Written for the prompt “cofftea (as in when someone’s mixed the two)." How could the results not be kid!fic? Johnlock with a special appearance by Hamish, G, 696 words.
- An Unexpected Meeting (Sherlock/John, PG) For the prompt "Bohemia" (though I took the liberty of tweaking that to "Bohemian"). This is meant to be set in the 1890s. Please forgive any anachronisms in speech or details. Johnlock, first meeting, AU, historical!fic, 1,126 words.
ETA: Is it me, or is the LJ editor completely messed up? I can't seem to post with the formatting I want even if I use Semagic (LJ posting client). Boo-urns!